Cornell University Board of Trustees meetings
Oct. 17-19, 2019
The Statler Hotel and Myron Taylor Hall, Cornell campus
Some committee sessions are open to the public (see details below). Passes to the open session of the Cornell University Board of Trustees meeting, Friday, Oct. 18, are available to news media. Please contact Abby Butler in the Cornell Media Relations Office at (607) 254-4799 or email@example.com.
ITHACA, N.Y. – The Cornell University Board of Trustees will have its regular fall semester meetings in Ithaca, Oct. 17-19, 2019. Some sessions are open to the media, including the State of the University address by President Martha Pollack.
The following open sessions are scheduled during the Board of Trustees meetings:
Thursday, Oct. 17:
- The Committee on Academic Affairs meeting will include a public session at 10:45 a.m. in the Yale/Princeton room at the Statler Hotel.
- The Committee on University Relations will meet at 2 p.m. in the Amphitheater at the Statler Hotel. An open session at the start of the meeting will include guest speakers Senator Rachel May (D-Syracuse) and Senator Tom O’Mara (R-Ithaca) and a report from Zoe Nelson, associate director for state government relations.
Friday, Oct 18:
- President Martha Pollack will deliver the annual State of the University address at 9 a.m. in the Alice Statler Auditorium. The State of the University address will take place during the annual joint meeting of the Board of Trustees and University Council.
- The Committee on Buildings and Properties meeting will include a brief public session at 11 a.m. in the Carrier Ballroom of the Statler Hotel.
- The Board of Trustees meeting includes a 20-minute public session at 1 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 18, in 184 Myron Taylor Hall at the Cornell Law School. The public session will include reports from President Martha Pollack and University Counsel Madelyn Wessel. A limited number of tickets for this open session of the full board meeting will be available to the public at 300 CCC Building, 235 Garden Avenue.