The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visithttp://assembly.cornell.edu/.
- UA: Feb. 28. Spoke with President David Skorton. Adopted revised resolution expanding availability of gender-neutral restrooms on campus and procedural changes to Campus Code of Conduct for cases of sexual harassment and violence.
- SA: March 1. Joe Demarco, Environmental Health and Safety, spoke about fire safety. Discussed proposed changes to the Campus Code of Conduct and management of garbage cans on North Campus.
- GPSA: March 5, 5:30 p.m., Bache Auditorium, Malott Hall. Initial presentation of amendments to the eligibility criteria for byline-funded organizations for 2012-14, update from the Calendar Committee, election of at-large voting member.
- EA: March 7, 12:15 p.m., 316 Day Hall.
- SA: March 8, 4:45 p.m., 401 Physical Sciences Building.
- UA: March 13, 4:30 p.m., 316 Day Hall. Discussion of proposal to put all cases of sexual harassment and violence under University Policy 6.4's jurisdiction.