Volunteers are needed to help make Cornell’s Commencement Weekend special for graduating students and their families.
Commencement will be held in Schoellkopf Stadium on Sunday, May 28. In addition, assistance is needed on Saturday, May 27, at the Ph.D. Hooding Ceremony in Barton Hall. A variety of roles needs to be filled for these events.
All volunteers are invited to a reception with the president, Monday, June 5, noon to 1 p.m. in the Memorial Room at Willard Straight Hall. Lunch will be provided.
Other perks for volunteers:
- Paid day off to use by Dec. 31, 2017, for volunteering;
- Continental breakfast for volunteers;
- Refreshments for volunteers at the Ph.D. Ceremony reception;
- Thank-you gift for each event;
- Automatic entrance into a drawing to win a grand prize; and
- Chances to win door prizes at the reception on June 5.
For all volunteer opportunities, time commitments and training sessions, see the Commencement Volunteering webpage. Whether you prefer to be indoors or out, or to walk, sit or stand – an enjoyable assignment awaits. Sign up now.