The annual National Run/Walk to School/Work event, open to the entire Cornell community, will be held Sept. 15, with the opportunity for participants to win prizes. Prizes include:
- Pair of running or walking shoes from Finger Lakes Running & Triathlon Company
- Campus-to-Campus round trip bus ticket to NYC or Ithaca, with an overnight stay at the Cornell Club or an overnight stay at a hotel (TBA) in Ithaca
- Petzl headlamps, 100 lumens
- Cornell Dairy yogurts, 24 oz. from the Cornell Dairy
- Travel coffee mug from The Cornell Store
- Cornell Tech and Weill Cornell Medical swag (TBA)
Participate in just three steps:
Step 1: Walk or run for two continuous miles sometime on Sept. 15.
Step 2: Visit the event page to complete the prize drawing entry form (located on "1, 2 & 3 For Prizes" tab) by midnight, Sept. 15.
Step 3: Share the fun by posting a picture of you walking or running on the Cornell Recreational Services Facebook, Cornell Wellness Facebook or Cornell Transportation Facebook pages. Add #CornellWalkRunDay.
This event is sponsored Cornell Recreational Services, Cornell Wellness and Cornell Transportation and is open to the entire Cornell community. Prize donors are Finger Lakes Running & Triathlon Company; Cornell Dairy; The Cornell Store; Campus-to-Campus.