Need room in your closet? Start sorting through the professional clothes you no longer wear so you can give them away to someone who can use them.
The annual fall professional clothing giveaway for staff and faculty will be held Oct. 15 and 16 (drop off) and Oct. 18 (giveaway).
Oct. 15 and 16: Drop off gently worn professional clothing, business casual attire, shoe, and accessories with donation volunteers:
- Tracy Davenport, G72 Physical Sciences, call 255-1023 or email email@example.com;
- Ashley Pellegrino, 130 Day Hall, 255-7565 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Michelle Houle Hitz, 510 Seneca Place (130 Seneca St.), 254-6139 or email@example.com;
- Ruth Merle-Doyle, 303 Helen Newman Hall, 255-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Liz Flint in Myron Taylor Hall, The Commons, 255-2101 or email@example.com; or
- Robin Dingler, 210 East Hill Office Building, 254-8646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct. 18: Clothing will be offered at no cost in 700 Clark Hall, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The professional clothing giveaway is sponsored by the Cornell Employee Assembly, Division of Human Resources, Emergency CARE Fund and Cornell Wellness Program.