Nancy M. Schlichting, MBA ’79, retired CEO of the Henry Ford Health System, delivered a keynote address on "Unconventional Leadership" at the inaugural Sloan Women in Healthcare Leadership Symposium.
- Undergrad curates historical exhibition of wedding gowns
- Anabel's Grocery strives to stem food inequity on campus
- Music, poetry, image will come together in Atkinson Forum
- Panelists discuss immigration policy and DACA students
- Cornell signs letter to President Trump in support of 'Dreamers'
- Cornell to host carbon neutrality forum March 28
- Kotlikoff, Lombardi discuss housing, enrollment plans
- Weill Cornell Medicine celebrates Match Day 2017
- Sigma Phi Epsilon placed on provisional recognition status
- 03/25 - CU Music and Johnson Museum of Art present Innuan at Johnson Museum of Art
- 03/25 - CUPB presents: The Daily Correspondents Tour featuring Roy Wood Jr. and Adam Lowitt at Bailey Hall
- 03/26 - Deep Sea Fishing: A Mirror to a Fragile Ecosystem at Museum of the Earth
- 03/28 - Options for Achieving a Carbon Neutral Campus by 2035 at Hotel Ithaca
- 03/28 - As I Open My Eyes at Willard Straight Theatre