“The Future of AI in Business and Education” panel discussion
Thursday, Dec. 6, 3:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Seminar Rooms 161-165, Bloomberg Center, Cornell Tech, Roosevelt
Island, New York, NY
ITHACA, N.Y. – Cornell University faculty and industry partners from r4 Technologies will gather for a discussion about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) in business and education, and will announce a new initiative for applied AI.
The panel will take place Dec. 6 from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. in Seminar Rooms 161-165 in the Bloomberg Center on Cornell Tech, Roosevelt Island, New York, NY. Cocktail reception to follow panel.
Featured panelists include:
- Rachel Bean – Senior Associate Dean, Cornell University College of Arts and Sciences
- Ron Brachman – Director, Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute
- David Bradley – EVP Solutions, r4 Technologies, Inc.
- David Shmoys– Professor of Business Management and Leadership Studies at the School of Operations Research and Information Engineering at Cornell University
- Igor Zhuk- Chief Data Science Officer at r4 Technologies, Inc.
Greg Morrisett, Dean of the Faculty of Computing and Information Science at Cornell University, will serve as moderator.