The administration of Cornell President Elizabeth Garrett officially began today. Her formal installation as Cornell’s 13th – and first female – leader will be held Friday, Sept. 18, at 10 a.m. on the Arts Quad.
- IT has helped scholars collaborate, now may diversify
- President Garrett sends message to faculty and staff
- New era begins, as President Garrett arrives on campus
- Department outreach fuels passion for math
- Community vigil for Charleston set for 6 p.m. June 25
- Garrett calls on Cornellians to fight racism, bigotry