Diversity officers from campuses across the country attended a three-day workshop on how faculty can incorporate diversity into their classrooms. The Faculty Diversity Institute has become well-known for its innovative approach.
- Cornell leases three floors in midtown Manhattan
- Students find Japanese cultural practices 'magical'
- Distinguished panel discusses role of creativity in science
- Video shows tree climbers' exploration of Madagascar
- Mary Beth Norton to lead American Historical Association
- Cornell tests earthquake-resilient pipeline for L.A.
- Diversity workshop trains trainers from across the nation
- Political savviness is key to moving business agendas
- The next 25 years: arXiv looks to the future
- 07/30 - Moths of the Night at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- 08/01 - Geunis Loci: Landscape paintings by Wynn Yarrow at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- 08/05 - CLASSE Seminar: Anton Tyazhev, Tomsk State University at Wilson Synchrotron Lab
- 08/05 - Djug Django at Arts Quad
- 08/06 - Garden and Arboretum Hike at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center