Chiara Formichi, assistant professor in the Department of Asian Studies, recalls her recent trip to Iran to study Shi’i Islam, where she observed surprisingly diverse forms of religious expression.
- 04/19 - CU Music: Cornell Chamber Orchestra at Barnes Hall
- 04/19 - The Way We Were at Willard Straight Theatre
- 04/19 - CU Music co-presents guest ensemble YO at Barnes Hall
- 04/19 - Ex Machina (Free Special Sneak Preview Event!!) at Willard Straight Theatre
- 04/20 - 112 Weddings w/filmmaker Doug Block at Willard Straight Theatre