On its first-ever Giving Day, March 25, the university received donations from more than 9,600 people totaling $6.97 million dollars. The gifts, mostly made online, came from people in every U.S. state and 52 countries on six continents.
- Admitted students can hold worldwide virtual conversation
- Admitted Class of 2019 is most diverse in Cornell history
- Poetry readings celebrate the Near East and New York
- Weill Cornell's Belfer Research Building certified LEED Gold
- Cornell grows as hub for Ottoman and Turkish studies
- From medicine to art, chemistry alumni to talk careers April 11