Cornell's first arts biennial in 2014 will frame dynamic changes in 21st-century culture and art practice, and in nanoscale technology, with projects by faculty, students and guest artists.
Around the university
- Protein in Prostate Biopsies Signals Increased Cancer Risk
- Accomplished Scientist and Entrepreneur Selected to Lead Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute
- "Rare" ApoE Gene Variant Now Believed to be Common in Africans and African Descendants Worldwide
- Researchers Discover Idling Brain Activity in Severely Brain Injured Patients Who "Wake Up" After Using a Sleep Drug
- MasterCard Announces Grant to Weill Cornell Medical College