A top engineer from the city of Los Angeles visited Cornell July 20-22 as researchers tested a new earthquake-resilient pipeline designed to better protect southern California's water utility.
- Distinguished panel discusses role of creativity in science
- Video shows tree climbers' exploration of Madagascar
- Mary Beth Norton to lead American Historical Association
- Cornell tests earthquake-resilient pipeline for L.A.
- Diversity workshop trains trainers from across the nation
- Political savviness is key to moving business agendas
- The next 25 years: arXiv looks to the future
- Summer course maps history, future of green cities
- Students build college skills in Prefreshman Summer Program