A collaboration of scientists, led by physics professor Ritchie Patterson, aims to increase the intensity of beams of charged particles while lowering the cost of key accelerator technologies.
- Original Africana site dedicated at ceremony
- Campus labs find ways to curb water use during drought
- Rawlings updates GPSA on health care, child care, housing
- NSF grant to fund entrepreneurial growth, innovation
- Palestinian-Syrian refugees focus of play 'Desert of Light'
- Housing priorities vary by class year, survey says
- Things to Do, Sept. 23-30, 2016
- Engaged Curriculum Grants support courses, curricula
- In drought, Cornell Dining serves up water savings
- 09/29 - CU Music: Musicology Colloquium 9/29 at Lincoln Hall
- 09/29 - Technologies of Memory: Eastern Corridor at Willard Straight Theatre
- 09/30 - CU Music: Composers' Forum 9/30 at Lincoln Hall
- 09/30 - CCS Presents the Sphinx Virtuosi at Bailey Hall
- 09/30 - After Hours for Students Only: Speakeasy! at Johnson Museum of Art