The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visithttp://assembly.cornell.edu/.
- GPSA: Feb. 6. General discussion with Susan Murphy, vice president for student and academic services, and discussion of graduate student housing with Marty Rauker and other representatives from Campus Life. Latest newsletter:http://www.cornellgpsa.com/buzz/2012-02-03/.
- SA: Feb. 9. Conversation with Renee Alexander, associate dean for intercultural programs. R. 36: Distribution of Medical Amnesty decals in Collegetown to remind students of the new New York state "Good Samaritan" laws. R. 38: Proposing the creation of an iPhone app so students never have to walk home from the library alone.
- EA: Feb. 15, 12:15 p.m., 316 Day Hall.
- SA: Feb. 16, 4:45 p.m., 626 Thurston Ave.
- GPSA: Feb. 20, 5:30 p.m., Bache Auditorium, Malott Hall. Discussion with Elmira Mangum, vice president for planning and budget.
- UA: Feb. 28, 4:30 p.m., 316 Day Hall.