The following are brief reports from the Student Assembly (SA), Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GPSA), Employee Assembly (EA) and University Assembly (UA). For more information, visithttp://assembly.cornell.edu/.
- GPSA: April 23. Held elections for the 2012-13 officers, committee chairs and other leadership positions; hosted a panel on resources on professional development for graduate and professional students; passed a resolution recommending ways to address graduate and professional student mental health; and approved the GPSA annual report.
- UA: April 24. Adopted resolutions on gorge safety, recommended changes to the Campus Code of Conduct and recognized work of Office of Workforce Diversity and Inclusion.
- SA: April 26. Continued discussion of SAFC tiered funding proposal.
- UA: May 1, 4:30 p.m., 316 Day Hall. Appointment of University Hearing and Review Board members for 2012-13.
- EA: May 2, 12:15 p.m., 316 Day Hall.
- SA: May 3, 4:45 p.m., Memorial Room, Willard Straight Hall.