Amara Lakhous spoke on campus Nov. 4 about his experience as an immigrant. and his book “Clash of Civilizations Over an Elevator in Piazza Vittorio,” the 2014 New Student Reading Project selection.
- Research, innovation allows Corning to thrive, says CEO
- The case of Hu Shih as the 'Greatest Cornellian'
- ILR's Rachel Harmon wins 2015 Rhodes Scholarship
- Hospital exec shares how to transform urban health care
- Latino students' role in the '69 Straight takeover
- Iceland president: Green energy forges good business
- 12/01 - Sub Basement Cinema at Schwartz Center for Performing Arts
- 12/02 - Youth Retention and Attraction in New York: A Research-based Approach through Student-Community-University Engagement at Warren Hall
- 12/02 - Every Cell is Unique: Microfluidic Single Cell Transcriptome, Exome and Gene Expression Analysis at Biotechnology Building
- 12/02 - CU Music: recital by students in the woodwinds studios at Barnes Hall
- 12/03 - CU Music: Midday Music for Organ 12/3 at Sage Chapel