Over winter break, a group with the Cornell Tree Climbing Institute (CTCI) made a video of its travels to Madagascar to explore tree canopies in two regions.
- Cornell issues water use restrictions as drought worsens
- Cornell leases three floors in midtown Manhattan
- Students find Japanese cultural practices 'magical'
- Distinguished panel discusses role of creativity in science
- Video shows tree climbers' exploration of Madagascar
- Mary Beth Norton to lead American Historical Association
- Cornell tests earthquake-resilient pipeline for L.A.
- Diversity workshop trains trainers from across the nation
- Political savviness is key to moving business agendas
- 07/30 - Moths of the Night at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- 08/01 - Geunis Loci: Landscape paintings by Wynn Yarrow at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- 08/05 - CLASSE Seminar: Anton Tyazhev, Tomsk State University at Wilson Synchrotron Lab
- 08/05 - Djug Django at Arts Quad
- 08/06 - Garden and Arboretum Hike at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center