More than 130 Alternative Breaks participants will heighten social awareness, enhance personal growth and advocate lifelong social action while working for 16 East Coast nonprofit agencies.
- Students’ hospitality business plans honored
- Internationalizing the Cornell Curriculum grants awarded
- What becomes a dragon most ... is teamwork
- Project aims to grow local farms, shrink childhood obesity
- Swati Sureka is U.S. winner of Keasbey Scholarship
- Students to serve communities on spring break