Two dozen high school science teachers from across the state and beyond attended the Xraise Science Teacher Workshop, hosted at the eXploration station behind Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory.
- 10/23 - Mineola Twins at Class of '56 Flexible Theatre
- 10/24 - Thinking Through Resilience for Development: Sustainability Issues in Land Use and Food Systems at Mann Library
- 10/24 - Jodie Mack: Let Your Light Shine (Live Performance by Jodie Mack, filmmaker) at Willard Straight Theatre
- 10/24 - CCS presents Sō Percussion at Bailey Hall
- 10/25 - CU Music: Mapping Sound and Urban Space in the Americas at Lincoln Hall