Studying everything from potential medicine to the aromatic properties of popular beverages, about 120 undergraduates put project posters on display April 22 at the 30th Annual Spring Research Forum.
- Science can inform, correct convictions, panel shows
- Any person, any planet: Squyres, Nye charm audience
- Big Red Birthday Bash at Barton was feast for the senses
- Warren Hall reborn: cutting-edge tools, historic mission
- Opening Charter Day ceremony celebrates Cornell-Ithaca ties
- Seguin and Lassoie named 2015 Kaplan Faculty Fellows