Cornell University has begun “a new era of business education,” with the launch of the College of Business July 1, Dean Soumitra Dutta said.
- Students find Japanese cultural practices 'magical'
- Distinguished panel discusses role of creativity in science
- Video shows tree climbers' exploration of Madagascar
- Mary Beth Norton to lead American Historical Association
- Cornell tests earthquake-resilient pipeline for L.A.
- Diversity workshop trains trainers from across the nation
- Political savviness is key to moving business agendas
- The next 25 years: arXiv looks to the future
- Summer course maps history, future of green cities
- 07/30 - Moths of the Night at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- 08/01 - Geunis Loci: Landscape paintings by Wynn Yarrow at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center
- 08/05 - CLASSE Seminar: Anton Tyazhev, Tomsk State University at Wilson Synchrotron Lab
- 08/05 - Djug Django at Arts Quad
- 08/06 - Garden and Arboretum Hike at Brian C. Nevin Welcome Center