Veterans' rights activist Gus Kappler ’61, M.D. ’65, spoke on campus Sept. 23 about his experiences as a surgeon in Vietnam and ongoing poor treatment of U.S. veterans.
- Philanthropist Bill Gates helps dedicate CIS’s Gates Hall
- Marines lead Cornell athletes through 'friction points'
- Cornellians can get library cards at 11 other universities
- A crash course in business for post-9/11 veterans
- President-elect lauds Cornell's academic excellence
- Constitutional scholar looks at who can and cannot vote