With the state’s dairy industry tearing through an economic boom, Cornell hosted the second New York State Yogurt and Dairy Summit Oct. 15, featuring Lt. Gov. Robert Duffy, Agriculture and about 100 industry and government leaders.
- 10/24 - Thinking Through Resilience for Development: Sustainability Issues in Land Use and Food Systems at Mann Library
- 10/24 - Jodie Mack: Let Your Light Shine (Live Performance by Jodie Mack, filmmaker) at Willard Straight Theatre
- 10/24 - CCS presents Sō Percussion at Bailey Hall
- 10/25 - CU Music: Mapping Sound and Urban Space in the Americas at Lincoln Hall
- 10/25 - Layering Watercolors with Peggy Macnamara at Cornell Plantations