Students are invited to register now for the Cornell Global Prelaw Program Online, set to run June 28 to July 31, 2021.
Taught by Cornell Law School faculty members Elizabeth Anker, Mitchel Lasser, Brian Richardson and Nelson Tebbe, the new prelaw program will introduce undergraduates to legal study from an international perspective and provide mentorship for law school success.
The program is open to students from any university considering a law career.
Highlights of the four-credit course at the heart of the program, LAW 4031 Introduction to the Global Study of Law, include:
- Exploring key topics in global and international law
- Investigating the role law plays in global governance, justice, and business relations
- Preparing for law school and the admissions process
- Improving lawyering and legal skills
- Enhancing academic records and resumes
The enrollment deadline for visiting students is June 16, 2021 and June 28, 2021 for Cornell students.
Students interested in learning more about the program may register for a Zoom info session with program director Elizabeth Anker on April 14, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. EST.