The 12th episode of a podcast hosted by Entrepreneurship at Cornell, Startup Cornell, features a one-year anniversary special episode, which takes a look back at some of the most inspiring moments from each episode.
From personal stories to tips and tricks, this episode highlights the wisdom shared by our first 11 guests:
- Nick Nickitas MBA ‘14, founder and CEO of Rosie
- Brooke Wingo ’17, co-founder of Zone Swimwear
- Jehron Petty ‘20, founder and CEO of ColorStack
- Jamie Kim ’19, founder and CEO of Jamie’s Farm
- JP Pollak '00, MS '08, PhD '11, co-founder and chief architect at The Commons Project Foundation
- Stephanie Cartin ‘06, founder of Socialfly and CEO of The Entreprenista League
- Laura Ciccone ’11 and Taly Matiteyahu, co-founders of Blink
- Rich Horgan ’14, founder of Cure Rare Disease
- Kayla Foley MBA ‘22 and Jasheah Howard MEng ’22, co-founders of Staff on Tap
- Ghali Jorio ’22, founder of AfriTrip Advisors Morocco
- Stephanie Wisner, ‘16 co-founder of Centivax
The Startup Cornell podcast, which launched in summer 2021, features interviews with young Cornell entrepreneurs, who tell their stories of successes and failures and offer actionable advice for building and growing a business. It’s available on the Entrepreneurship at Cornell website, as well as Apple podcasts, Spotify and Soundcloud. It’s being created with help from Bert Odom-Reed of the Cornell Broadcast Studios and edited by Abigail Younger.